CFC Kids for Christ (KFC) aims to provide a Christian support environment for children of CFC and non-CFC who are between the ages of 4-12 years old. Owing to the wide age range covered by the ministry, we have separate programs for the junior kids, those of ages 4-8, and senior kids, those of ages 9-12.
Realizing that a program for kids needs to be simply understood, exciting, and fun-filled, we have put a premium on four characteristics of the KFC Program.
- FUN – activities are enjoyable and stimulate the child’s creativity, perception, and sensitivity
- FRIENDSHIP – activities encourage members to build strong friendships with one another
- FAITH – activities explain Christian faith elements in kids language
- FREE – activities respect the kids for who and what they are and what they can be
Entry point to the CFC Kids for Christ program is through a KFC Kid’s camp. Other dynamic activities such as Kid’s Village, Eco Camp, Champ camp, kid’s assemblies, and family fun day follows after.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.cfckidsforchrist.com/
CFC Kids for Christ (KFC) is a family ministry of Couples for Christ (CFC).
As a response to Jesus’ call, the task of this ministry is to:
It is a means of supporting CFC’s mission of bringing families back to the plan of God through programs and activities that would assist the parents in fulfilling this mission.
- Help the children enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ in a manner that is fun and life giving in the company of their friends.
- Create an atmosphere where Christian values can be shared, practiced, developed, and experienced.
CFC Kids for Christ aims to provide a Christian support environment with many programs line up to them. KFC members are categorized from Junior Kids ages 4 to 8 years old, and Senior Kids ages 9 to 12 years old.
Following are some of the recent programs at KFC Singapore which are simply understood, exciting and fun-filled:
KFC Father & Son Bond Camp
KFC Mother & Daughter Camp
KFC Global Day of Service
KFC Kids Got Talent
KFC Sports Fest and Family Day
KFC Family Conference
KFC in Singapore & the KFC Couple Coordinators