CFC Kids for Christ (KFC) aims to provide a Christian support environment for children of CFC and non-CFC who are between the ages of 4-12 years old. Owing to the wide age range covered by the ministry, we have separate programs for the junior kids, those of ages 4-8, and senior kids, those of ages 9-12. Realizing that a program for kids needs to be simply understood, exciting, and fun-filled, we have put a premium on four characteristics of the KFC Program.
- FUN – activities are enjoyable and stimulate the child’s creativity, perception, and sensitivity
- FRIENDSHIP – activities encourage members to build strong friendships with one another
- FAITH – activities explain Christian faith elements in kids language
- FREE – activities respect the kids for who and what they are and what they can be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.cfckidsforchrist.com/
CFC Kids for Christ (KFC) is a family ministry of Couples for Christ (CFC). As a response to Jesus’ call, the task of this ministry is to: It is a means of supporting CFC’s mission of bringing families back to the plan of God through programs and activities that would assist the parents in fulfilling this mission.
- Help the children enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ in a manner that is fun and life giving in the company of their friends.
- Create an atmosphere where Christian values can be shared, practiced, developed, and experienced.